Sunday 23 December 2012

I cant accept this ! :(

Heyy ! Today I feel so glad that I could make a visit to HTAR. I visited Iwan, Sharp's brotha. He is in ICU now. I hope everything will gonna be fine :) Heee :D Kadangkala dlm kita tgh happy, ada jugak benda yg buat kita sedih ehh. Lately, I felt something is wrong w/ myself. I dont know why but I keep struggling to overcome this. T.H.I.S. I dont know what it is actlly. Hm. So sad :( My friend, Milin Melon also notice about this. Aiyoo. Today, tuhan nak tunjuk kat aku something. I feel damn fuckin much stupid. Idiot ! Ugh .__. Siang tadi. Someone told me that mr.f do like me before. I was extremely shocked !! I never thought that it would be like this. I admit that last two years I do like him. That guy was a friend of my ex-bf. Hm. It is soooo complicated. Ah come on ! It is last two years puppy love. Aku x sangka that he'd like me too :( But it's too late. Nk tau cmne aku tau? Yeah. As usual my over-caring ex-bf told me. Know what ?!! mr.f and my ex-bf tuu gang kot. They're good friends ! But i dont know how their friendships work now. Benda nk jadi mcm ny. Masa tuu I and ateyn ikot mr.s p Jusco Klang. Konon nk teman laa. *At last he left us -,- lol. 3 of his friends were waiting for him that time. Masa dlm kereta, dy tny I. Kenal x B(bkn nama sebenar). I ckp yea  kenal. Budak yg kurang aja kan. *mulut takdak insurans. Then he asked me again. Kenal x mr.f ? I answered. Kenal lahh. Then dy cakap "haa.naseb dy xde kat jusco ny" I was wondering why. I asked him why. Dy ckp "xde pape la wehh" *dgn nada gangsta . Haha. I pelik laa. I asked him again. Why? Theeeennnnn !Dy ckp mcm ny "Kau tau x dy suka kat kau weh" . I was likeeeeeeeeee. Mygawwddddd. My last 2 years crush likes me. Im sure some of you might be happy but not me -,- Ah come on. dorang tuu gang okayy. Bestfriends kott. How come jadi mcm ny? I SUMPAH serba salah gilaaaa. You bayangkan lah. Sure ex you tau kan mr.f and you chat kat fb? *yeah we did chat in fb. But what keeps me wondering. Mcm mana dy boleh tau mr.f tuu suka kat i? Haa. See !! I tunggu masa jee nak tnya mr.s ny. Kekadang takleh caya sgt. Hm. So sad :( Perasaan i campoq2. I might be happy sebab crush I suka kat I even tak confirm lagi. Takut kena prank -,- Andddd of course I serba salah gilaa dgn mr.s (ex-bf) haihh. masalah sungguh. His parents treat me like Im their daughter kot. Masa I dtg hospital, his parents kissed me. Awhhh. Im soo touched :') *homesick. All of his family. Makcik,pakcik,sepupu,atok,nenek kenal I k. I diperkenalkan. Rasa mcm retiss plak.LOL. But know what mr.s , if you read this. I hope you wont get offended k. I dont know whether I ny still special or not but all i know is i  cant be perfect. Im not perfect. I know you can find someone much more better than me :') After all yg aku dah buat. So sorry. I do appreciate you in my life ;) but if you can find someone better, go and get her okayy ? :D Pheww. Thats all I guess. Hope semua akan t'bongkar ! - Nani.

No comments:

Post a Comment